The following two tabs change content below.
Stacey is currently in pursuit of a master’s degree in counseling at Cincinnati Christian University and aspires to someday specialize in grief & crisis counseling as well as suicide prevention. In the meantime, she enjoys her daily misadventures whilst entering into her 6th year of working at Chick-fil-A. In her spare time, one can usually find her enjoying good company, listening to music, reading, writing, or sipping on some herbal tea.
Latest posts by Stacey Whitaker (see all)
- My Head Under the Covers: Being Biracial in a Racially-charged Society - June 22, 2015
- Strength: A Tribute to Lauren Hill - April 12, 2015
- A Faith that Surrenders - March 12, 2015
- Stop the Glorification of Busyness - January 22, 2015
- A Survival Guide for Spring Semester - January 11, 2015