Regrets? I’ve had a few.
But there are some things I never regret doing, even if I didn’t want to do them beforehand.
Here’s the top 15 things I never regret:
1. Spending money on family vacations.
2. Getting up early.
4. Reading a trusted author instead of watching TV.
5. Date night.
6. Texting my college friends for no real reason.
7. Dinner out with just one of my kids and me.
9. Summer evening walks with my wife.
10. Giving compliments.
11. The second shower of the day.
13. Writing down my dreams and goals.
14. Performing live theater.
15. An In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style.
What would you add?
Photo (Flickr CC) by William Warby