We look forward to seeing you there!
The following two tabs change content below.
Building community through narrative. That is Cincy Stories mission. Stories allow for walls to come down and empathy and understanding to be built in their place. Stories are the key to relationships and relationships are the key to community. With personal story, Cincy Stories hopes to build a deep community of listening, understanding and empathy. Whether through our live, bi-monthly storytelling events, short documentary stories or written stories, we know that stories do sacred things and simply want to take part in the hearing and telling of our collective stories.
Latest posts by Cincy Stories (see all)
- Cincy Stories Presents: Daniel Rajaiah - September 24, 2015
- Cincy Stories Presents: Lew Ross - August 14, 2015
- Cincy Stories Presents: George Smith - July 29, 2015
- Cincy Stories Presents: Alex Stone - July 17, 2015
- Cincy Stories: Joe Boyd’s Story - July 7, 2015